Mar 9, 2010

Changing ALL My E-Mails

The cons of getting a new e-mail address is that you have to change all your accounts' e-mails to the new one. And forcing everyone to use something else because none of my friends use Google Talk. And they don't read emails >.> ..... But sometimes I think, why e-mail when you've got real time chat? My use of e-mail is when someone's offline and you want them to get the message (because some people don't read offline messages). Then again, nobody I know uses e-mail. So it'd be no use trying to make them read e-mails I sent. Only a few people read e-mails I've sent... Maybe 1 or 2 but most of them stick to the good old chat buddy, Yahoo! Messenger.

So anyways, I'm changing my Twitter, YouTube, message board emails.. everything but the Wordpress email. And I'll be making a personal Blogger diary ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment